Do you suspect someone of committing workers compensation or insurance fraud and need a private investigator in Las Vegas? Fraud occurs every day and schemes steal tens of billions of dollars a year. People of all races, incomes, and ages can be guilty. True Investigations can assist in exposing these crooks, so their claims are denied, and justice can be served. Whether you are a private individual, business owner, or acting on behalf of a large insurance agency, our private detectives can help you find out the truth.
Our private investigators will work closely with you and within your budget to obtain the information you’re looking for. Our investigators will document the person’s activity when they are in public view, by obtaining video of them. Combining our many years of experience with the most advanced technology and techniques, we offer a range of discreet private investigator services designed to maximize the chances of getting you the results you desire. If you’re looking for a private detective with the highest level of knowledge and experience, you have come to the right place.
Types of Fraud Investigations:
- Personal Injury: False claims of an injury occurring on the job.
- Auto: Fabricated accusations after an automobile accident.
- Life: Faked death to receive life insurance benefits.
- Home: Staged acts of vandalism.
- Health: Deceptive billing for medical procedures that have never occurred.